Sunday, October 5, 2008

clean house

Okay, so tomorrow we are having our house cleaned by professionals! It will be the first time doing this. I thought it would be nice to have house cleaning come since we are having company over on Thursday. We've never done this before and I don't want you to think we are too lazy to do it ourselves. Mind you, we keep it fairly clean, but house keepers do the deep cleaning like the baseboards etc., stuff that I don't normally notice.

On another note, I started taking the bus to work starting the 1st of October. So, far it's going good. It takes about the same amount of time if I drove, but I'm saving on gas and parking. I take it early enough that there are not many people on the bus, so it's kind of nice having a quiet ride to work.

I can't wait to see Sawyer, Kj and my parents this week; and maybe Amy and Robert too.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds great, Kel! Send your cleaners over here when they are finished! :)

ness said...

Good for you for indulging in professional cleaning! I am totally biased by the way and think everyone should hire house cleaners-only because I clean houses:) Having a house cleaner does NOT mean that you are lazy:) You're a working woman for crying out loud! Anyways.

That's great you are taking the bus. What a good idea to save on gas etc.

Have fun with KJ and Sawyer-be sure to take lots of pics!

Ness