Friday, May 1, 2009

An address book from Best Nesst?

Ness, I don't know if you got my suggestion, but I would LOVE if you made an address book! I need one and when I saw some of your journals with tabs in them, it gave me the idea. I have looked everywhere in stores for an address book and there is a very sparce selection of any that are cute and when you do go into a store to look for some, there really isn't very many. Then I realized that because we have turned so much to technology these days, most people keep their contacts on their computer or phone so there would be no need for an address book. If you can do one, let me know!

1 comment:

ness said...

Hey Kelly,

That's a great idea. I am working on that and doing a birthday book. I just need to figure out how to do the pages. I will let you know when I have it figured out!