Sunday, August 9, 2009

Panther Reunion

(Donna, this is for you. I'm actually posting something)
Okay, so this wasn't a huge family reunion, but it was a great get together. It was so nice seeing everyone this weekend. Thank you everyone who was able to make it: The Meyers, Dennis & Kathy, Nicole & Chris, Louise, The Culps, Les & Sue & Hannah, The Weavers, The Campbells, Bobby Asbury. We even celebrated Les's birthday. Donna and Cleve, thank you for hosting it at your house. Angie, it was so fun staying at your house, you've got quite a view and it is so peaceful. I hope we can all find a little bit of peace in our lives. And Ness your house is so cute and I love how we both have old houses with character.








(my pics aren't the greatest, so please feel free to post some of your own)

HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON.

2 comments:

ness said...

Kelly-

It was really fun seeing you!! We had so much fun-and the fun continues...:)

I will definitley be posting some pics as soon as I get them downloaded.

Your pics are great by the way;)

Angie said...

It was a great weekend! It was such a blessing to see so many family members. I am so glad that you were able to come.