Friday, January 14, 2011

missed

I thought about grandma this evening as I took my walk.  I miss her still to this day.  I thought about how I lost all of my grandparents by the time I was 30.  Then I read my friend Krista's post on her grandmother and it made me cry and think about grandma and grandpa Panther.  All the memories, all the time spent together as a family, how big I thought our family was when we all got together.  I just miss them. I miss grandma. I miss grandpa. I miss their laughter.  They are loved and missed terribly.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I was just thinking about them too. Every time we drive out to the Valley, we drive past Judkins and take the trip down the hill that is oh so familiar. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful memories.

Amy said...

I just had a dream about them last night. I do that sometimes. Often, actually! I miss them too!

We will see them again!

KELLY said...

That's funny that we were all thinking about them around the same time. They are definitely pressing their spirits on our hearts.

Anonymous said...

I miss them too, everyday!

Anonymous said...

Louise here, that last comment was mine. I miss you all, too.