Friday, August 8, 2008

20 years ago

20 years ago...
I was 11
I think that was 5th grade
That was the year that I learned and still know to this day to identify wildflowers.

10 years ago...
It was legal for me to buy alcohol
I had a year left of college
I was dating Jesse and was planning my wedding for the next year.
Still mourning the loss of grandma

5 years ago...
We had been living in Vancouver for about a year
We were living in an apartment
I was working in Oregon


3 years ago...
I was itching to look into getting a house.
I was looking for a new job.



1 year ago...
We bought a house
I worked for the County
I was 30 and wondering if we were going to have any kids.


Today
We have a dog name K.D.
I work for the City as a Legal Secretary
I was so busy at work
Is a good day because it's Friday.

Tomorrow...
I am going to our friend's band play in Portland
I might be going to a wedding reception, if I have time.
I am going to walk the dog.


Next Year...
Maybe have some things with the house updated.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks! I love that I can keep up with everyone's life by blogs! I really miss you and Kj...so this is pretty fun! Do you think you and Jesse would ever want to come up our way for a visit? :)

Kjersten said...

Hi Kel! I like your post! You got a dog? What does K.D. stand for? Post some pictures!!!

Kjersten said...

It might help if I scrolled down and saw the pictures. How cute!!