Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

We just got back today from Thanksgiving in Leavenworth. I took a moment to read people's blogs. Sounds like everyone had a great time and lot of good food! Leavenworth was fun. The first day we got there, mom had dinner ready to go and we had a wonderful meal along with mom and dad's friends, Vern and Linda. Then we waited for food to digest and went on a walk downtown. All the buildings and trees were lit up and gorgeous. We did the black Friday in Wenatchee. There weren't a lot of good deals this year, at least over there. Although I did get a few things. We also went to this awesome restaurant in Wenatchee that had Russian, Ukranian, Italian and Greek food. It was so good. We lucked out with the drive there and back, having to deal with no stop and go traffic at all. :) Now we are just resting at home from our trip back. While we were gone, Jesse's parents and brother house sat for us and watched our pets too. Everything was in goods hands.

1 comment:

ness said...

Hey Kel-
Sounds like a good time! I would LOVE to visit Leavenworth when it is all decorated for Christmas. (I'd also like to go in the Fall) I don't think I've done either, at least not that I can remember.

What did you buy on Black Friday, anything good?