Saturday, September 26, 2009

Update

Wow, looking back on my blog, I see it is all about KD.  Yeah, she's pretty much taken up our lives these past 3 weeks since her incident.  What have I done in between?  Well, not much.  Contributed some stuff to a yard sale that my in-laws had at their house last weekend.  That was fun actually and made more money than I thought I would.  Today I am going to get a pedicure done with my friend and then we are going to the Cheesecake Factory!  My father-in-law is going to babysit KD while I'm gone.  And as far as the update on KD's progress; her toe is pretty much healed, she's walking just fine, but she keeps taking off her wrap when she is by herself causing new wounds from nawing at the bandage.  I feel like we take one step forward and two steps back.  It's like, just when things are going well, she has to do something else to herself! 

This is supposed to be the last weekend of summer weather, so I hope you all enjoy it and do something fun.

No comments: