Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hawaii

I have an opportunity to go to Hawaii this summer with a friend of mine whose parents live there.  So, I would only be paying for a plane ticket and spending money.  They live in Honolulu.  If anyone has some suggestions for things to do or places to go or "must see's" please let me know. 

I will admit that I have never been to Hawaii, in fact, I've never been to any place tropical - EVER.  So, I really hope to spend at least 2 weeks there as I have built up my vacation and thought it would be good to treat myself to a real vacation since I never go anywhere. 

It's a ways off, it won't be until June or July, but it gives me something to look forward to.

2 comments:

ness said...

are you rubbing it in????:)

i've only been to maui so i have no suggestions for you-except enjoy it!

i bet melanie would have some great suggestions!

you lucky duck!

Krista said...

Wow, that's so fun! I have no suggestions as I've never been either!