Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Weekend

I hope everyone had a great Christmas with loved ones.  We spent Thursday-Saturday in White Salmon at Jesse's parents house and then they came to our house Saturday-Sunday.  It was a nice, relaxing weekend but it went by so fast!  Luckily, I have another 3 day weekend coming up for New Years.  

I also got a phone call from my half-brother, Jeff wishing us a Merry Christmas.  As most of you know, I grew up not seeing Jeff often except on occasional holidays or at family reunions.  There are pictures take of him and I when I was little.  So, because we never talk or see each other, I thought it was a little odd that he called and I really didn't know what to think.  But fortunately, I worried for nothing because he just wanted to talk.  And I appreciate the effort he's making to get in contact with family and knowing how important that is, especially as we get older.  


I look forward to hearing what the new year will bring for everyone.  I hope it is a time of new beginnings, insights and lessons as well as a time of reflection and knowing more of yourself on a daily basis.

No comments: