Thursday, November 19, 2009

breathe, kelly, breathe

This week has been crazy: 1) Getting ready for the party I'm hosting at my house on Saturday (I'm so excited though and I will try to take pics, I'm so bad at doing that), the prepartion has included getting a new slipcover for our sofa.  Let me tell you this has been more stressful than it needed to be.  I have a slipcover that I bought two years ago but it never really fit it that well.  I did some research last week and thought that the Sure Fit stretch slipcover would be perfect, but I needed to find places that sold it and that wasn't too expensive.  Turns out, it is perfect and fits like a glove, well, almost.   I actually had to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond twice because I bought the loveseat size thinking it would fit, but the seat part was too small, so then I went the next day and bought the sofa size.  So, I still have yet to go back to return the one that was too small.  I still need to get some ingredients for the food I'm making on Saturday, I need to vaccum the house thoroughly (nobody likes pet hair on their clothes) and in between all this we are 2) refinancing our home so we can get a lower interest rate.  I hate trying to wrap my brain around all the numbers and what everything means.  It means asking my broker a ton of questions which I'm sure she hates me by now.  Plus, I am getting a bridesmaid dress slightly altered this Saturday for my friends wedding on Christmas weekend. 

Phew!  I can't wait until Sunday when most of this stuff will be over with!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Sounds like you have a full plate! What's on the menu for Saturday?

How was your Thanksgiving?