Saturday, November 28, 2009

So, even though Thanksgiving is over, I still have lots of food left in my house and I have eaten so much this weekend.  Ugh!  I have not done much this long weekend.  I went out to two places on black Friday and went during the middle of the day (there were no crowds) and was done in a hour; spent time with the in-laws who were only here for a day and then Jesse's brother hung out with us until today.  Now, Jesse is back at work today and I have been hanging out, watched a movie and am doing laundry.  Tomorrow will be more laundry and watching football.  

I will be traveling to Leavenworth for Christmas this year because I am in my friend's wedding.  (Of all times to get married...)  I just picked up the bridesmaid dress that I needed to have slightly altered.  I am excited to be in the wedding but I am a bit stressed about driving in snow, which I'm sure we will hit some once we reach the pass.  


Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving...wish I could have made the trip to Spokane. :)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Hey, who's getting married? Too bad we will be in Oregon for all of Christmas so we probably won't overlap. :(
Good luck with the driving. It always seems to storm exactly when we want to drive, no fun.

KELLY said...

Hey Krista,

Cami is getting married to Lendle Stockstill. Do you remember him from school?