Thursday, July 31, 2008






I thought I'd post a few pictures of our house. The reason I haven't posted any sooner is because the house isn't where I want it to be yet. We're hoping to paint the outside this summer. As you can see it is an aqua blue and I don't really like the color and we are missing a piece of trim. Sorry for the mess in the house, I have shoes lying around on the floor. It's a slow process. We still are not completely unpacked and we need to set up the guest room so people have a place to sleep.

3 comments:

ness said...

Kelly-
I LOVE your house-I am so glad that you posted pics of it!

I know the feeling of not wanting to take pics until it is "finished." I kept waiting until all of it was clean at once and then realized that it would never happen at least for a very very long time!

Anyways...very cute! Isn't it fun having a house??

Ness

Angie said...

I think it is so cute. I love the color. Let us know when you are ready for guests :)

Amy said...

Oh, Kelly! It is very cute - shoes and all! I love the detail of the arched door ways! Do you have other plans other then painting the outside?