Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Okay, so every year for the past 4 years or so, it has been a tradition to go the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale with my mother-in-law, my brother-in-law and a friend of ours. We did go this year and Jesse even came with us and he bought some stuff too. He never shops and he doesn't like it. So, needless to say I am so happy when he does buy clothes! This trip is usually a big deal for us, we start early in the morning and go all day. The past few years Nordstrom's does the Pre-Sale, where by invitation you get early dibs on the clothes that they will be selling during the Sale. You have a personal shopper, you try on your clothes, get what you want and then the day of the actual sale, you can pick-up your items. It's way fun. The whole point of the anniversary sale is for them to put out their Fall line. I usually buy suits and work clothes. This year I didn't really buy any Fall stuff except for a skirt. I mainly bought summer clothes because I need them badly. It was still mega fun. It's kind of my one event during the year that I really look forward to. Anyway, I just thought I'd share my fun with everyone!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That sounds like fun. I will never forget the time when Amy and I lived downtown in an appt together. We thought it was great that we lived on the same street as Nordstrom. I went with Amy to a sale one time... it was something like 30 min to closing and I helped her spend $500! This was before marriage and children- obviously.

Amy said...

Hmmm, Can I come?? I wish!