Sunday, July 13, 2008



This summer has also been spent working outside on summer projects like weeding and mowing the lawn weekly. To start off, our lawn is terrible. The previous owner did not take good care of the grass so we have a bunch of weeds in it. I'm really hoping that some weed-n-feed will take care of it and get it looking good. The back yard is the worst and we will probably have to start from scratch on that by tilling it and putting in new grass. I also have some rose bushes, which I love, but I've never had any before. Right now they have new buds on them. I have two flower beds on each side of the windows that I put some flowers in, but it still looks ghastly. And it seems that not matter how much I weed, more weeds just keep popping up. It's all been a learning experience and it keeps me busy.

3 comments:

ness said...

Kelly-
I hear you about the previous owner not taking care of the lawn-we are trying to fix up the yard on our new house too!! Good luck to you!
Ness:)

Angie said...

Pretty flowers Kel. I would like to plant a rose garden at some point. I will post some pic of what we are doing soon. Today be bought some bushes, two apple trees, and a Bing Cherry. It will be fun in a few years to start getting some fruit.
Ang

Amy said...

Hey Kel,
Your flowers are very pretty! I would love to see some house pictures too!